View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. G's Customs 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post

Zirnelkis
Arachnid
Unique Hero
Predator
Wild
Medium 4
Life 4
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Web Trap
Start the game with 4 Web Spaces on this Army Card. After moving and before attacking, you may choose one land space within 3 clear sight spaces of Zirnelkis. If there is a figure on the chosen space, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher or there is no figure on the space, place a Web Space on that space. Non-arachnid figures on a Web Space are trapped. Trapped figures cannot move off of the Web Space (two-spaced figures may move as long as one space remains on the Web Space). The trapped figure can move off the Web Space only if a friendly figure occupies an adjacent space. Add 5 to your roll for Entangling Web if the chosen figure is on a Web Space.
Climbing
When climbing up levels of terrain, count every four levels as one movement point. When climbing, you may triple Zirnelkis' height.
Points 75

Great ideas here for Spiders!!

There is also a pre-painted D&D Monster Menagerie mini called Phase Spider that you could use.

That is true. I have the unpainted one though, so really I just need to find time to paint that... And Damisa... And the Bloodletters/Gatekeepers (and finish putting together the Bloodletters)... And these Small Soldiers figures... And I've got a few supplies for obstacles I've been thinking of doing something with... Do you have any time I could borrow?

Oh wait, Summer is coming right up, isn't it!?!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN