Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Question for the C3V team regarding Tornado's Contest: What planet are the Maraedians from?

(I know the answer is probably out there somewhere, so I apologize for this)
From the Heroscape Compendium (where I get most of my information )

Quote:
Alpha Prime
Alpha Prime is now a war-torn husk of the glorious world that it used to be. In a time now lost to history, a brilliant race thrived there. The planet was then called Mariedian. With technology the Mariedians ended crime; with technology they ended hunger; and with technology they ended war. Life was good. Hard labor was performed by the Robota, complex machines designed to perform arduous tasks. It was one grief-stricken scientist who, after losing a child to a fatal accident, changed that beautiful world’s history forever. In an effort to save the child from death, he twisted science to preserve the soul of his child in the metal encasings of a Robota. Thus, the Soulborg were born. Three Millennia pass and now the Soulborg rule the planet, fighting amongst themselves in a constant state of civil war between factions. Mariedians still exist, mostly as slaves on the prison planet Isadora. But there is a resistance. Small factions of Mariedians, driven deep underground, still fight the Soulborg. The Blastatrons, and their counterparts the Gladiatrons, were built to mimic the size, movement, and guerrilla fighting style of the Mariedian resistance— for the Mariedians continue to adapt and survive against great odds. While that disgusts many Soulborg, others envy those traits.
Alpha Prime is said to contain a flatland region and there is mention of gladiatorial fighting pits located there.
[ROTV, MP, ZD, TV]

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA