View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Just want to let y'all know that I have been having a lot of mental/emotional health struggles lately. I think y'all should continue without me and I will rejoin when things get better for me.
@Splash @Chris Perkins @Shiftrex @MasterScaper1
Keep up the good fight. I’ve found that keeping my mind busy with things I enjoy helps keep the demons at bay. Times are definitely tough lately. I feel you.

On a positive note. I have recently found a nazgul on horse on thingiverse and have remixed a bunch of poses and removed the base so that it can be used for Heroscapers. On top of this I have also put together a handful of flying nazgul on their fell beasts. Some poses will be able to be positioned on a large peanut. I’m test printing the models now and the look amazing. I’ll share all these with you guys when done. The Uruk hai I mention above turned out amazing. I printed 36 of them and have most of them painted. Hang in there.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo