View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Got a chance to hang out with @Raider30 the this last weekend and got some gaming in!

Maximum Apocalypse X 2
This is a great game. The tiles, scavenging mechanics, the unique characters and decks, plus the monster sticking with you make for some great decisions and fun game play.

Fire Team Zero x 2
We lost both times we played this. I like minis, I like rolling dice, but this game felt like there was too much randomness. Of course I might just be saying that because I lost twice... I liked the heroes and their game play and the theme, but struggled with how the monsters and random events could just change everything.

Aeon's End x 2
Another in the long list of deck builders. I really like the theme, variety, and non-shuffling!! These games always seem to be a close win or loss.

Warfighter x 2
The first game we got overwhelmed by the Germans early and just couldn't quite get to the objective. In the second game we brought more firepower and were able to win pretty easily.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G