View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Tornado

Wow, it makes it hard to be disappointed in Satanus when others like what he does.

My favorite LD, as far as the process, was easily Puck and I am really happy with how he turned out. I feel like that design had the most collaboration and weebaer helped out a ton.

I think my best overall design is Nemesis. He is just super solid especially against Humans.

But as a group, it is hard to beat Bob, Carol, Ted & Ringo. These dinos bring the pain even after getting their blocks knocked off.

Up until recently I would have said my top two personal favorites are Judge Hershey and Judge Fire. Both did wonders for their little factions.
Honorable mention to Torquemada.

Current leader is Ghost Rider. Really happy all around and it is great to card a version of my favorite comic book hero. That art is amazing.

Johnny Alpha is knocking on the door of the top three. He just needs more Strontium Dogs, err, I mean Bounty Hunters to team up with. Wulf, where are you?

Thanks for all votes. Was pretty cool to see the diversity. I really thought KAM would rule this.

I pick Scapemage.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey