View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2009, 01:33 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Effective Armies with 1 RotV and 1 SotM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Master Set only I'd probably go with:

Raelin I
KMA
Q10
Tarns
Stingers x2
500/16

Basic strategy: Fan the Tarns out to create a melee-screen around Rae, KMA and Q10 then send out the Stingers to do most of the dirty work (and 2 squads of stingers can do a whole lot of dirty work). Once you're down to just 1 or 2 Stingers bring out the KMA+Raelin sniperfest-keep the KMA moving to keep them out of melee, even if it means leaving Raelin's aura. When you're down to 1 agent it's time for the Major to do clean-up. Take maximum advantage of his range. If all else fails march the Vikings up to your opponent and axe them in the face.
I like the army but I'd probably replace the Tarns with the Marro Warriors.