View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@TREX

I don't have Disney+ yet. We'll eventually get it, and I am interested in seeing the Mandalorian for sure. I'm more interested in seeing their Marvel series', but that seems to be a while down the road.

It's great that you got a 4 player game of Walking Dead in. Had ti be fun. Hopefully some Call to Arms goes on sale for you to check out.

I've been playing a lot of Marvel Champions living card game lately, having 9 games in over the last couple weeks. I didn't get the Marvel Crisis Protocol miniatures game because I am trying to be strong and not get into a different genre and scale. So I get my superhero fix with the card game. Loving it.

I did play a solo game of Fallout over the weekend. It was super fun. I'll post a report here when I get a chance.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon