View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2019, 02:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th)

Did you settle on how the Doctor's will interact with each other? Is there an intent for a regeneration?

SONIC SCREWDRIVER

WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY
First of all, Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey was Doctor 10 (David Tennant)'s thing. Did Matt Smith also say it? I don't recall that if he did. Not sure how useful this power really is. I would try to reword it to make it so that the Doctor can take a turn instead of the figure you reveal an OM on (whilst still keeping the reversed order thing in effect). That would make the power more useful & give the impression here that time is out of whack for all but the Doctor.

Maybe just adding the clause on the end would be enough. Like...
Quote:
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY
After all Order Markers have been placed and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal an “X” order marker on this card. If you do, for the remainder of the round, all players on their turns must reveal their highest numbered unrevealed Order Marker and take a turn with that Army Card instead of revealing Order Markers and taking turns normally. Opponents cannot reveal more than one of the same numbered Order Marker this round. After you reveal an Order Marker on an Army Card you control, instead of taking a turn with that figure you may take a turn with the Doctor.

FAST-TALKING
I don't remember the rules around this but is the opponent's figure able to target another figure after this power blocks his original targeted figure? And if so does this power trigger again?

GLYPH OF SONIC SCREWDRIVER
Just some thoughts though. River Song & Sarah Jane Smith were also proficient with using the sonic Screwdriver is there thoughts around giving them a proficiency boost as well?