View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2015, 09:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Mammoth

NAME = MAMMOTH
SECRET IDENTITY = BARAN FLINDERS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUTE
PERSONALITY = FEARSOME

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 210

UNCONTROLLED RAGE
When attacking with Mammoth, if you do not roll a blank, all skulls rolled count as one additional hit.

BROTHERLY DUTY
If you control Shimmer within 5 spaces of Mammoth and she would defend against a normal attack, instead Mammoth must move adjacent to Shimmer if possible. If he does, Mammoth must defend against the attack and take any resulting wounds instead of Shimmer. When Mammoth uses Brotherly Duty, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.

WEAK-MINDED 4
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Mammoth, that player may add 4 to the roll.

SUPER STRENGTH

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 21st, 2018 at 11:46 PM.