View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2015, 08:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of M.R.D. Trooper

The Book of M.R.D. Trooper

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 63
BATTLE FOR MUTANTKIND

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #10 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Commando.

Character Bio - The Mutant Response Division or M.R.D. is a mutant hunting organization with the job of finding and containing dangerous mutants. M.R.D. was sponsored by Senator Robert Kelly and billionaire industrialist Warren Worthington, Jr.. Dr. Bolivar Trask and Dr. Sybil Zane served as the organization's scientists tasked with developing the Sentinels. The M.R.D is often nicknamed "the Mardies".

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Marvel figure, M.R.D. Trooper has these Marvel Synergies.
  • M.R.D. Trooper may be moved by Bolivar Trask's Guardian of Humanity special power, have their 20-sided die rolls boosted by his Anti-Mutant Technology Enhancement special power, and bond with a Sentinel via his Sentinel Initiative special power.
  • As a Common Hero, M.R.D. Trooper has these Common Synergies.
  • As a Human, M.R.D. Trooper has these Human Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Common Hero, M.R.D. Trooper interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a Human, M.R.D. Trooper interacts differently with these special powers.
  • M.R.D. Trooper's Anti-Mutant Technology 16 special power allows him to negate Mutants.
  • M.R.D. Trooper's Mutant Assault Force special power allows you to activate additional M.R.D. Troopers when there is an enemy Mutant nearby.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 09:26 PM. Reason: png