View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: the Shadow Cavern: all that and a bag of chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
I went ahead and loaded up Shadow Cavern on my HS site. (IE users will need to use IE version 9 or greater in order to view the graphics.)
Gary, I converted the Shadow Cavern maps to Virtualscape and noticed a couple things. First, you're missing a piece from Level 2 of Shadow Cavern Room 4 (Goblin Hill) and a 3-Hex is also slightly askew on that level and map. Second, on Level 5 of Shadow Cavern Room 1, you have a slightly misplaced 3-hex. And finally, using Version 22.0.1229.94 m of Chrome, after once viewing a map, any second map viewed will be displayed in greyscale. Refreshing the page will cause it to display correctly.
Did you compare these differences with adjustments I mentioned in this post? There are some errors in the released PDF.

Not sure why Chrome behaves like that. My primary browser is Firefox, but I do have Chrome installed. I'll see if I get the same problem with the colors. My site uses SVG markup within HTML5 markup. Chrome may still have some issues with this combo, especially since HTML5 is not yet a completed specification by the W3C HTML Working Group. (However, Chrome is built upon the same rendering engine as Safari, which has supported SVG for a pretty long time now.)

Last edited by GaryLASQ; October 16th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.