View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Once a week deadlines sounds unnecessary to me. You certainly don't want to rush out a card and leave off a major power (not that it would actually ever happen).

I do think that a separate post of Finished Cards might be nice (kind of like the Hall of NM24) so that fans can always easily check in on what the C3G considers polished and print worthy. Every time there is 5 or 6 new cards added, we use Bat's connections to get a front page add for the new "C3G Wave".

That would be my plan if I were in the advertising department.
I don't think anyone is looking to implement deadlines, Matt. Also, there are no more "C3G Waves". Once the figure is completed, the thread turns into a book and the creator moves on to their next figure. I assume the figure is also linked to our C3G Master thread.