View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
So 25% in on this one I lost the little peg holding the one guys hand up thats holding the club above his head. I have absolutely no supports of my own on this and am printing it as is at 70% infill. Generally I don't have a problem with pieces as big as the bases losing hold on the bed at 53 celsius on the heated bed but I will go ahead and recommend to others that you will want to make these guys with possibly a brim to hold that little piece on. The one yeti isn't going to have an arm, but the rest is coming together beautifully. For this first guy without the arm, I'm going to just use another figure and mold him an arm out of green stuff. I'm really digging these so far though WK.
Sorry about that TREX.

If you can wait until Monday I can beef up the support for you (and save them as separate figures). Should only take 5 minutes once I get to my computer.
No worries, your work is excellent. I'm a pretty capable crafting machine of a man so the one missing arm isn't a problem. Adding a brim would have held the smaller part in place for sure. I wanted to just go for it how it was and to be honest, they look pretty good. They are almost finished right now and the detail is awesome. These are by far my favorite sculpts yet. The Granite guardians are looking pretty dang good as well. I actually do know how to separate the models and could probably swing that for you tonight. I'm just catching up on painting miniatures at the moment. Gotta keep the balance in check.