View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just ordered my nickstarter. Box of snakemen. Also got lost colossus supplement book. Threw in the frostgrave ulterior motives( its on sale). Pretty sure ill get some extras from the nickstarter. Also with that combined with lost colossus should get me a sprue of regular crewman and a crewsheet. Pretty excited. All that with shipping only ran me about 41 bucks. Pretty sweet huh. @Hahma . I think they are throwing in a cortiki demon and a swamp zombie.
I may have to look into that Trex. I have been off the Frostgrave kick for a little while, since that one solo game I tried a bit ago. Sadly, I haven't even gotten to try Ghost Archipelago yet or even finished my crew/creatures. With my one daughter not being interested in Frostgrave or any other game any longer, and my buddy Chris being super busy with work and going back to school, I've kind of lost some Frostgrave gaming partners. I've played it a couple times at some all day events with my group in the past, but those have been kind of on hold for a good part of the winter because we meet at an indoor soccer facility and they have been super crowded on Saturdays in the winter, so no Saturday all days for us. But we are having our first of the year there on the 31st of March, though I can only be there for a little while, as I have to help clean and get ready for Easter the next day, which we always host.

Oh yeah, I had also been really busy with The Walking Dead All Out War stuff, so that took away some Ghost Archipelago hobby time.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon