View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2010, 01:01 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of MacDirk Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
If the werewolf lord takes over the human champion that the macdirk warriors have their highland fury power bonding with, do they still get the plus one attack for his wounds, even though he is no longer a human champion?
I'd venture a Greenscale ruling here would be appropriate.

Quote:
LOYALTY TO THE Hybrid KING?
Q.
If my chosen lizard king has its left-box information altered by the Werewolf Lord's LYCANTHROPY, is he still the Lizard King?
A. Yes. The Lizard King is chosen at the start of the game, and remains the lizard king, even if his information is altered.
As the power is similar, I believe this answers your question
This is a similar case, but not exactly the same...in the case of LttLK, a unique hero which meets the listed qualifications (dragon or lizardfolk, med/lg) is chosen at the beginning of the game. The title, "Lizard King", is applied to the chosen hero and sticks with it for the rest of the game, regardless of species/class. Further mention on the army card does not refer to "the chosen lizardfolk hero or medium/large dragon hero"; it refers to their "Lizard King."

In the case of Highland Fury, the card says to select a human champion you control. In all other instances, this chosen human champion is referred to as just that - a human champion.

My logic here is by no means definitive, and I'm most always wrong when I'm sure that I'm right, but my gut tells me that a hybrid champion and a human champion are not the same thing.

EDIT:I've since changed my stance on this one, but it would still be great to get something official on this one...

Last edited by nate the dawg; September 11th, 2010 at 09:07 PM.