View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of MacDirk Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
If the werewolf lord takes over the human champion that the macdirk warriors have their highland fury power bonding with, do they still get the plus one attack for his wounds, even though he is no longer a human champion?
That is an awesome question! (and one I'm surprised hasn't come up before) My initial feelings on the matter would say, "Yes", because Alastaire's army card was chosen at the start of the game.

Then again, the exact wording is "At the start of the game, choose a human champion you control. While that champion is in play, MacDirk Warriors roll one additional attack die for each wound marker on the chosen hero."

The second sentence states that the bonus takes place while that champion is in play (which would lead me to believe that hunter MacD would no longer qualify). Very confusing!