View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NO POSTING - Heroscape 2.0 News from Designers and Staff

Important, so I bolded it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle4192
Is there a release of the stats and powers of this new set?
coming soon
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer
Craig Van Ness did yall have idea about doing more "supersized units" like the Marro Hive? Curious minds want to know. ��
we are looking at everything
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Also, I have a theory of why factions were focused on instead of generals: It's for accessibility. New players can collect the factions, veterans can bolster the forces of their generals. How close am I Craig Van Ness?
Designing factions is the way to go. We did it with the gruts, marro and samurai.

We've got another article, too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Not the best looking article, but we appreciate the love either way. https://techraptor.net/tabletop/news...n-hasbro-pulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechRaptor
Hasbro is resurrecting Heroscape via Crowdfunding, and with both forward and backward compatibility, detailed miniatures, and customizable armies

Last edited by Anitar; October 5th, 2022 at 09:49 PM.