View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2021, 08:12 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Map & Scenario Public Submissions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
One thing I've really loved about Super League (and Toy's influence, really) is I've started using DOs as DOs all the time.
Totally agreed! It's a lot of fun to knock over trees each match, and it adds some additional wrinkles when considering movement.
I agree with this as well. I never used them, ever, before Super League. Now I can't imagine playing without them. I'm trying to add more of them in my map designs as well. There are a lot of them that I've never used or seen on maps.

I know there was some talk of re-doing the throwing rules, it could be fun to see some DO's tossed around.