View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think I'd rather call out Nihilist than Eternal if we want to box out Thanos. I think his powers should work on his fellow Eternals - otherwise, how would he have used them? He spent his entire life only interacting with Eternals (up until Thanos killed them all, obviously). Nihilists aren't capable of happiness, though, obviously.
Right, but I was always under the impression that Thanos was unaffected by Starfox because they're brothers, not because Thanos is so darn grumpy. Eternals hits closer to that than Nihilistic does.

We could always namecheck Thanos directly, I suppose.

Quote:
I think Avenger might work. He's one of those guys whose job was just "be an Avenger" during his tenure - like, he hung around the mansion and occasionally fought bad guys. If we don't want the Avengers synergy I think that works best. But Defender or Protector or Guardian also works - they just feel a bit too active for someone who's main schtick is that he's kind of a layabout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
You could change the class to Hedonist and the personality to something else?
Yeah, I went Defender over Protector or Guardian because it does sound just a hair more passive. Hedonist as the class could work. Not immediately sure about the personality in that case.