View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Preferences for New Fan Fiction II

I think it would be super cool if you wrote up a story that included heroes from scape, going on a journey through different lands in Valhalla that you could remake into a campaign and actually play it along with the story you wrote. Example, "The adventurers go through a cavern and encounter a couple of trolls and a contingent of goblins". If you make a cool story, then I'm sure you could get help with some of the guys on here to make a scenario that follows along with your story. It would be pretty fun. Along with it being a good read, you could play a scenario along with it. Subplots could be side objectives that may help your heroes beat their enemies easier.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo