View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2023, 04:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Sandman (William Baker)

Yeah, we can clean up the language on the special move for sure.

Honestly not sure vis-a-vis the point drop being enough to offset the nerf to the healing. 200 points isn't some specific number I'm trying to hit and it might be better to not hit it, really, since Kraven is already there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I know we talked about it a bit initially, but I think having healing factor hurt his playability in the S6. The change here definitely powers him down, but I think it still fundamentally leaves him as a shark in a team that doesn’t like sharks.
I'm not sure he still 100% qualifies as a shark with the healing at this level. That said, we could do a new Sandman card that's more of an A+ faction fit for sure. But I was fine with just carrying this one over, with some tweaks to round off the annoying endgame edge cases. I think "guy who can just hit stuff" is still a meaningful niche for the S6 and he does well-enough in it.