View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 07:12 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Feral Troll

The Book of Feral Troll

Master Set III - Battle for the Underdark

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: TBA

A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth
From the Glossary:

Uncommon Figures: Each Army may have any number of an Uncommon Army Card with the same name. If your army has two or more of the same Uncommon Army Card, you must keep those figures separate (that is, keep track of which figure belongs to which card). For example, if you are using two Feral Trolls, you must clearly mark each Feral Troll figure and a matching Feral Troll Army Card so you can tell which Feral Troll is being activated by which Order Markers and which Wound Markers belong to which Feral Troll. Uncommon figures are considered to be Unique figures in every other way. See also: Army Card, Unique Figures, and Common Figures.

The master set includes a colored sticker sheet. It is suggested that when you have more than one of an Uncommon Hero figure, you mark both the base of the figure and the corresponding Army Card with a matching color sticker so you can keep track of that figure when it’s on the battlefield.
Q. Uncommon Heroes: Shackling and Devouring:
Can an Uncommon Hero be Mindshackled/Soul-Devour-ed even if the an Uncommon Hero with the same army card is already part of my army?

A. Yes. Uncommon Heroes are treated like Unique Heroes in every way, EXCEPT that multiples may be drafted in one army. This exception allows Uncommon Heroes to be Mindshackled or Soul Devour-ed even if an Uncommon Hero with the same card is already a part of your army.

Synergy Benefits Received

- ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury
As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, the Fen Hydra may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.
Synergy Benefits Offered
N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Feral Troll Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Power Rankings

Jexik: Feral Troll- Excellent against low defense or weakened Heroes. Not so much against squads. Can potentially do well as cleanup. B-

OEAO: B-

Cleon: Tier 2 (201/208)

dok (VC inclusive): C+

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

(Photo courtesy of Isamu)

Last edited by superfrog; March 15th, 2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: vc added