View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryan77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
We weren't able to complete the trade, but interesting negotiation at least.

EDIT: Well the negotiations took a weird turn with Oryan77. He has some trust issues, but decent guy about it at least.
I'm new here, I don't know him, and I have seen bad traders build up trade reps just to rip people off. I wasn't a big fan of his negotiation tactics and certain things he said threw up red flags. I chose not to take a risk on this trade. Sorry we couldn't work anything out. Please don't let this dissuade anyone from trading with him (or me for that matter) if he is a respected trader here.
I find it hilarious that I would be on this website for 4 years to build up to rip someone off for $50-shipping (score ), but I guess anything is possible. Like I told you in my email, this isn't the first time my written words have carried unintentional freight. No hard feelings either way. I'm just as happy keeping all my extra Heroscape as I am ridding myself of it.

EDIT: That will be the last time I try to do a new guy what was meant to be a favor though.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; January 9th, 2015 at 03:59 PM.