View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: What Goes Into Playtesting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I started a similiar thread about a month ago, and didn't get much of a response. They're pretty much completely tied up by NDAs.
Argh! I don't know how I missed that one. Interesting: If I plug "playtest" or "playtester" into search by title, your thread doesn't come up, but if I type in "playtesters", it does-- seems a bit finicky, to me...

So, okay, if no official Heroscape playtester can say anything, are there any official playtesters (past or present) for other boardgames who can give us insight into what all goes into playtesting... in a more general sense, of course.
Play, report, discuss, adjust, repeat