View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Orange Lantern (Larfleeze): Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I guess the only thing that is concerning is why he is the only figure we'd be doing that can't have his equipment glyph taken by Shadow Thief or Black Cat? Other powerful figures can have them removed and the GL's can have their Battery Markers removed by Zatanna.
Hahma, I considered this and I went this route here because Orange Lantern is a Thief himself. He takes everything for himself and he is always wary of others taking things from him. Seems right to me that an experienced and paranoid thief would be able to avoid other thieves.

I do agree that we need to be careful of who gets this level of Glyph protection in the future but I do believe there are some cases where it works.