View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:13 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
That sounds about right for Executioner (I think dok said he felt like no more than a B-) although hops or Deathstalkers and Deathcommander feel like her best options moreso than rats.

I have never had a game where I wasn't disappointed in J. Don't forget he's basically rolling 6 attack against the Q Bros, dragons, hydras, and some other really powerful figures.

Brute gruts are a great second wave unit but I have watched them get wrecked by range since they lose defense dice so they require careful usage but their potential is really good.

~Dysole, who thinks Boreos is the highest ranked of the new figures and then probably Azazel or Kozzie the Owlbear wakka wakka
I think I'd put her at a B for the original rankings, B- seems low. You could do both those things and rats if you wanted to. The great thing about rats is they're cheap, and good 99.9% of the time lol

That's good but can you get to them with J15? I guess Guided Cannon makes it so that he's usually hitting what he wants to hit whenever. He does have the same survivability as Q10 at 55 points cheaper. Hmm.....

Yeah but Brute Gruts are only 65pt., if you happen to get stomped by range, which I don't think will happen too much. Even just one of them running around can deal a lot of damage if you play it right. Again, they remind me of the Hydra - has the likely potential to do an astronomical amount of damage, and in the off chance they get killed before doing much, you're not losing many points.

Also it's worth mentioning they're not tied to the Grut army (if people think that), they could and should be used all over. Armies catered to them make them kill so much, and adding them as your last 65pt as a strong unique squad is nice. I like them with Bahadur+rats a lot.