View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Can you help me understand this whole "Inner Sanctum" and "Secret Design Threads?" Why do you feel it necessary to hide the inner-happenings of the designing, if this is intended as a community project? What is wrong with making the forums available to ALL, but only post-able by a few?
Because there will still be PM's & random inflamatory comments in other threads about this or that decision made. Also if everybody sees the unit being made there is no cause to celebrate it when it's released. A bit like the public designs of the C3G, no splash when any of them are released.

Cheers
Not to be rude, but wouldn't it be more intriguing to see how all this inside workings work? The other threads can be ignored, the PM deleted. Plus, to get a more well-rounded unit, shouldn't ideas be able to come from anyone, not just a select few?

EDIT: Partially 'd by TK99

Thanks for your interest.

I hope this helps:

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Public Access Program
Only 2 outside members per month? Seems a bit too exclusive, too remote. How does one even get "chosen" by the Inner Sanctum?
2 is all that is gonna happen at once.

The choosing process will be done by the 2 public members just before they leave. They will have to choose 10 names (I think 10 is the maximum entries for a poll) to be placed in the poll. Then the public will decide the next two that go into the sanctum by voting.

Last edited by Griffin; November 10th, 2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: 10 people per poll