View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2021, 07:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Suskra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may he use overextend attack ? If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may I take a turn with overextend attack after the turn of my opponent ?
Amazingly, this question has never come up in the Werewolf Lord's own book. You'd think it would, since there's several figures with Overextend Attack.
Yes, this is an issue that exists in classic 'scape as well, if (for example) there is a Lycanthropy marker on Alistair. Or just if a Mindflayer Enslaves Alistair.

Our understanding when we made this card was that, because overextend attack triggers after taking a turn, control returns to the original player before the Mindflayer/WWL player has a chance to use Overextend Attack.

Last edited by dok; June 2nd, 2021 at 01:20 AM.