View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:40 PM

Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape?

I was always surprised that this hadn't happened already. Those are some good miniatures that were literally designed for the same style of board, so it only seemed natural that we'd see some customs for it. I'd imagine that many more users here have access to those figures as well, which would be another bonus.

The unpainted minis are a bit of an eyesore to me (and I lack any painting skills to remedy that), but so long as they're well-designed/balanced units, I don't really care. There can always be some lore-reason to explain any monochromism present, such as the monsters being made of clay or something.

As for Magic: The Gathering lore, I really don't care about it at all. I can't name a single Planeswalker, so I'd be perfectly fine with retheming the Planeswalkers to fit HeroScape better. It'd probably free up some creative liberty for the designers to not force them to follow existing character themes or abilitites, which is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Proud Member of Platyfly!