View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
What are good teammates for Megatron? Been wanting to try him out. Looks like he’s good with squads? Some Shield Agents or something?
Decepticons and Arthrian Invaders are the immediate obvious choices. You obviously also really want some Heroes in there to use gun mode. Overall, he’s just a really solid hero who fits in anywhere. YK did a really good job of making sure him and Optimus were just solid units that you could slot into any sort of crazy mashup army.
Since we're talking about Transformers, are these the ones used for Laserbeak and Ravage? If so, will we see Rumble and Frenzy soon? Don't want to drop $20 per pack if the others won't be used.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031