View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

NAME = REVERSE-FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = EOBARD THAWNE

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 12
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 280

OBSESSIVE RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an opponent’s Unique Hero to be Reverse-Flash’s Obsession. Whenever Reverse-Flash’s Obsession moves normally, you may move Reverse-Flash an equal number of spaces. Once per round if Reverse-Flash ends this move adjacent to his Obsession, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

SPEED FORCE
Reverse-Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. If Reverse-Flash did not attack this turn, you may either move him up to an additional 4 spaces, or choose up to 3 figures Reverse-Flash moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.

TEMPORAL SPEED DODGE 4
Whenever a special power refers to the Temporal Defense special power, it refers to this special power as well. When Reverse-Flash defends against an attack and you roll at least one blank or once per round if you remove any numbered Order Marker from this card, Reverse-Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces.

——————————————
Here’s another version of Thawne. His appearances often have him obsess over someone and making their life miserable (usually Barry, but he’s done the same to other characters on occasion). Oftentimes he and Flash are neck and neck when running/fighting so I wanted to replicate that in gameplay.

He’s a time traveler so roping in Temporal Defense made sense to me. I’d like to modify Speed Force to call it Negative Speed Force with a slightly different effect, but I’m not sure what changes I’d make as the current mechanics are very useful.

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 13th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo