View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 07:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Drumroll Please!!

We have 4 winners!

I tallied everyone’s votes (except @Leo Ultra ’s because he never actually said what his vote was ), and I appreciate everyone who remembered to toss in Bold Red. It’s easier to skim the thread tallying.

But, the real winners are the people today because the next pod will be...

The clear fan favorite: Blazing Firecats! (12 tallies)
The second best: Chandra Nalaar! (8 tallies)
Third member: Gideon Jura, Combat Mage! (5 tallies)
And finally: Ob Nixilis! (5 tallies)

Of the winners, 3/4ths comes from the first box, so it looks like first box-only’s will have something they want to work on right away!

Stay tuned, I’ll be getting up the second vote later (voting for whoever you guys want to work with Lead Wise). After that will be filling the pod with 5 volunteers, first come first in. Hopefully we can generate enough excitement to get to a second pod!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.