View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Season 3 of Game of Thrones (been excellent so far)
Schitt's Creek (just finished season 2, hilarious)

Aaaaand I'm waiting on Season 3 of Rick and Morty, can't wait.
I am loving Game of Thrones. I'm a bit sad that it's soon to come to an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I finished season 2 of Sense 8 on Netflix. Great, great, series. Sad that there won't be a 3rd season, but at least it seems like there will be a 2 hour series finale in 2018.

Very adult show, I'd say it would be a hard R rating. But it is groundbreaking and awesome with all the diversity.
I agree with you Hahma. I don't have that many shows that I watch but there was something that I really liked about Sense8. I was hooked from the first episode. I still have not watched the second season, as i was putting it off after finding out that they were going to cancel the show. I had no idea that there was going to be a 2 hour series finale. That is great news at least. I do plan on watching season 2 soon.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.