View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:17 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robotized Humanity?

Quote:
As a very old school low tech guy, I was still working when they introduced an internal internet system into my very large hospital. While I was being praised by my boss for creative use of it (nothing technical, just giving out information) others were jamming it up with digital Christmas cards and "fun" enclosures to each other to the point that the system almost crashed.
This sounds a lot more like someone not being responsible with their new toy. While I wasn't in existance, if the concept of the internet was still new, I can see why guidelines couldn't exist. The powers that be had no clue what they could have been.

As far as Power Point goes, I've always felt it was a joke. Just people who are terrible at presenting trying to present something.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.