View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2022, 04:16 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

RSVPing for July!

I'm selling two Fortress and one Marvel set, all complete--I need space. Who needs them to make maps?
Starting bids are $40 for each.
I also have a set of Dzu-Teh for sale, price starts at $10.

I'll do a daily update of the current high bid and number of bidders at 2:30pm for each at the bottom of this post, via PM here and email. Bidding will continue until the July 2 gameday on site at Game Haven Sandy.

neves_condo AT xmission DOT com

Fortress are in their boxes.
Please let others know who aren't on here, I'd love to pass these sets on to whoever needs them.

Also, who in the group has 3D printers and can print up some large peanut bases and Tyrian the Kyrie warrior for me? I will pay you for them. And, if anyone has multiples of the Bugbear Basher and wants to trade one for its sibling sculpt from the same set, I'd like to do that.

@Scaperedude @BiggaBullfrog @BodaciousBlood @Jackal @Leaf_It @The Dewk @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 @Bl1ndsn1per @PadawanVerl @GoldStarmie @Climbing ice

Daily Bidding totals for all four items through July 2:
Spoiler Alert!