Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2015, 01:32 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
That's an interesting strategy, PGS. Have you actually tried that in a game? If so, was it successful?

Seems like it could be kinda douchebaggery - yet fun at the same time, lol.
I haven't tried it yet due to a combination of factors, chief among them that the turnout to the game days around here has been a bit low recently due to everyone getting jobs or wrecking their car and having to work more or whatever. So I'd rather not field the ultimate in negative play experience lists lol.

There are other lists I've been wanting to try out also, like Biggs, Tarn Mison + R7 Astromech, and 2x Red Squadron with 2x R7 Astromechs. The concept is that if you guess what ships are going to be shooting at which X Wings correctly they'll all be pretty much invincible like Tarn Mison with an R7 is against any single attack. Plus, I recently got my 4th Lambda and 8th Tactician.

There is also this list concept I came up with called Swarm+, where you fly 72 points of TIE Fighters/Z-95's and a 28 point 'power' ship. This could be anything, like a generic falcon for 27 points plus a one point upgrade, a Lambda shuttle with 7 points into it, generic Phantom, one of the (Scum) HWKs tricked out, etc. So I have a ton of lists I want to try out in addition to ones I've played a few times and liked a lot and want to fly more, such as 5x Alpha Squadron and 5x Autothrusters.

My collection is stupid large, I can field a spam list composed entirely of any single ship in the game besides for YT-2400's, HWK's, and M3-A Interceptors. I used to be able to field 8 Rebel Z-95's but I traded my 8th one for a 7th Scum Z-95, so I have 7 of each of those. So I have so much stuff that I want to play yet I can only play once or twice a week.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep