View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2014, 07:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Power Rankings: Complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
*shrugs*

I took Blades, Ornak, Grimnak, Brunak, Isamu, and Marcu and lost to a Samurai army and a Captain America build at a Mixed Marvel event. They ain't the top of the food chain, imo.
Brutal isn't that great of a choice. It seems more like an Ornak army than Blade Grut army. The Captain America one doesn't matter much. Blade Gruts need Nerak or Raelin. You need to stat boost them so that they become closer to the top of the food chain.
I may have had Nerak too. It was a couple of years ago. All units had Evasive 1 too. I had like 3 or 4 squads of Blades. Hardly all about Ornak.

As far as Brunak being a bad choice, I have to say I disagree. He *made* that army much better than Tornak could have ever done. Giving me added aggression, as well as a nasty threat (and life extending Grimnak) was really the key for me to take the wins I did get. This tactic also worked at the last NHSD when I rolled a heavies variant of that build.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 18th, 2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: I went 3-1 with my Heavies, losing only to Augamo... Once more, a 6/6