View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Commission a Custom (UPDATE) Nessie, my firs

I noticed that Miniature Market had the wrong photo for Nessie (I think you're right, they pictured Grendel who can also be a nice piece to consider). From what I found, there is no real stock photo of Nessie to be found so most sites didn't show her or put up the wrong pic. That's why I posted 2 pics in this thread to give you something to work with.

I so excited that you've agreed to take it on. I've always loved the ridiculous legend of the Loch Ness Monster and now I'll get to play with it.

Tell me what you think of my custom ability suggestions. When you get the Horrorclix card, you'll see why I chose Double Attack, Carry and the Snack Bite options. I just made them more Heroscape official. The actual stat numbers were derived from looking at all of the Heroscape dragons and then considering that Nessie would be weaker on land but tougher to deal with in the water. I then took a guess at cost by lining up the dragons and determining who was more powerful and who was less. I also peaked at your Hellboy and Hi's Namor to try and get some balance when fighting them.

I hope I did it right... and can't wait to see what your card will look like.