View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2015, 07:37 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

NYG4 Spring Superscape continues:

Note that the link "Secret Wars" in the above post goes to K.'s blog, where the scenario and supers cards being used for this week's Taeblewalker game are all there for your perusal!

*Next month will be a game by Sherman Davies. No details have been revealed yet, but it's sure to be a big finish for his Supers In Valhalla series. In the next game, the superheroes return from ScapeWorld to fight 'normal' supervillains on that most abnormal planet, Earth!

*Then Kolakoski's first ever Supers game (where he's the rotating Game Master), with a brand new experimental point system.

*After that it will be my turn, and my new Tech Squad will be featured (see my Supers Custom thread). Ah, but how...there are so many ways to use it/them!