View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

This Friday Jan. 10 we're experimenting with combining Supers with Classic/VC Scaping, in a scenario made up by Sherman Davies on his Amon Hen map. We'll be using six of SD's Marvel Supers Customs (see his own threads for Marvel and DC under Customs Comic Creations in the Marvelscape section). ~ chas

The specifics of the scenario we'll be playing can be found in
The Gang of Four Returns! There will indeed be the usual battle report with pictures posted in my blog within a day or two after the games are completed.

Our only 'rule' if you join an 'official monthly' game is that you have to be willing to try out whatever the current GM turn taker puts on the table! ~ chas

My plans for when I am GM are, of course, a bit different from chas' and, given this scenario, Sherman's. They are centered on building new maps, to be set up in my Living Room, such as
What a Fine Mess! (scenario yet to be determined),

without Supes, but with VC customs, and
Delta/Delta+ pricing.

I'm happy to say that Taeblewalker has been able to return after our "last" Scape game together before he moved away. ~ chas

When Taeblewalker moved away, and Sherman was unable to make a number of games, I was afraid that it was all over for us. Now it appears that we'll be continuing to 'Scape together awhile longer.
Someday, the Gang of Four will play its last game. I'm thankful that it hasn't happened yet, and hopeful that that day is far, far in the future. 'Scape on!

Next Generation

Last edited by kolakoski; January 8th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.