View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: White Knight's custom army cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Welcome to the site, White Knight!

First, I'd like to direct your attention to GreyOwl's customization tools found here. He has some great templates that will allow you to make your customs look very official.

Armist

For Enchanted Arrows Special Attack, 5 automatic skulls is incredibly powerful. That's equivilant to rolling 10 attack dice at range 6. I'm not specifically saying it's too powerful, but you should really increase his cost dramatically, if you want to keep it so strong.

For Missle Shield, official cards never describe what is happening in the power text. The description is always left in the power's name. Perhaps you can change the name to Magical Shield or something like that. Then, change the wording to: Opponent's figures must be adjacent to Armist, and all friendly figures adjacent to Armist, to attack them with a normal attack.

EDIT: Wow. Super-ninja by Mac122.
My first ever I think!
I misread the Enchanted Arrows - completely missed the auto-skull part.
I have to agree with Balantai, up to 5 auto-skulls against a single figure is huge.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031