View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2020, 09:58 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sounds like you got a ton of value out of that bottle of resin @TREX .

As far as my Mando, something like from the TV show would be cool. Just go with your judgement.

Thanks!
Yeah. Im quite impressed at the value and am only getting better at it. Im getting more and more out of each print bed as well. Ive gotten the hang of using some of the 3d programs much better and am designing and modding a bunch of figures to print. I always loved doing figure mods with greenstuff and sculpting actual minis along with kitbashing. Whats cool about 3d modeling is I can "kitbash" most any file to add to my model. Right now Im working on my squad of rebel veterans that will be primarily twileks. I also made some Ithorians posed to ride some taun tauns. Im having as much fun making the models as printing them out and painting them. Its so much fun. After Im finished with them Ill for sure post pics.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo