View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Priscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Doing a slugfest tourney this weekend at 565 points ans seeing if Priscus is worth it. I could do any of the following:

Camuans * 5 = 350
Priscus += 450
Crixus += 540
25 points of filler

Capuans * 5 = 350
Sparticus += 550
15 points of filler

Capuans * 4 = 280
Priscus += 380
Crixus += 470
95 points of support/range (Raelin, rats * 2, thorgrim/finn, 3 wyrmlings, ranged hero).

Don't know which is best. Any opinions?
I think the last option sounds best, particularly Raelin or some ranged support.

I think the advantage of Priscus is that he allows you to replace Spartacus with Priscus + Raelin, which makes your gladiators tougher overall. I haven't tried it yet though.

Yeah. Raelin sounds like a good option; just park her during the first OM or 2, then throw everything on Glads. Of course, Black Wyrmlings will also be a nice option against Marvel, as you can't roll extra D if you don't even get to roll D.

I would also consider:
  • Spartacus, Priscus, Capuans x3 510
  • MBS 560

You have some buffed Glads, although you will have to balance OMs as needed. You can either open or close with MBS, hopefully pinging some wounds on the Marvel studs via Paralyzing Stare.

Priscus tends to draw fire, so he could be a nice distraction to keep the big guys from targeting Spartacus early.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; May 24th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.