View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
First, I just want you to know that I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate your efforts.

Now that I've got you buttered up, I have a question about the service time for the PAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
- On the first Sunday of each month a public poll will take place in the C3V public section. That poll will consist of a list of names chosen by the Inner Sanctum.
- The poll will close in 48 hours.
- On the last day of that same month, those two members will be required to create a new list of names for the next contestants and the the two will be removed from the sanctum.
So they start 2 days after the first Sunday of the month, I've got that, but I'm a little confused about when their term ends. Do they submit names the last day of the month, then serve until the new PAP members are elected, or do the just serve until the last day of the month?
On the last day of the month, the two are pulled out, and by that time, they will have put together a list of names for the next poll. Then, the poll goes up on the first Sunday.