View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Mardia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
SUMMONED BY WAR
When any figure attacks, before any player rolls defense dice, you may move Mardia adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round. (alt: Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.)

Cool Card.
Defensive Spirit Aura --> Defensive Enhancement
Spirit in the title too strongly ties with the Viking abilities.

Design Tangent:
WARRIOR's ARMOR SPIRIT 1
When ~ is destroyed, place this figure on any unique Army Card. ~'s Spirit adds 1 to the defense number on that card.
SUMMONED BY WAR v2
After any figure attacks, if ~ is on any other figure's Army Card, you may place ~ adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible.
I'll fix Summoned By War to that suggestion(I'm still only allowing the once per round effect though, it becomes too overpowered without it since its like Thorgrimm on Steroids)

I didn't want the Spirit Effect of Thorgrimm, just the boost to defense. I'll change the name.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.