View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

I read 8 or 9 issues of the Scarlet Spider, where he is in Huston. I liked the character itself quite a bit, but the comic overall was a little weak. Was walking though Walmart today and they had the Walking Dead compendium 1 & 2 sitting on a shelf. It was marked down from $60 to just $40, so I bought the first one and started reading it today. Since it is all packaged together as one, the issues just flow together without any obvious breaks at all so I made it up to the end of book 1 already. Not sure what that translates to issue number.