View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2020, 08:29 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

After posting up new rules for the unofficial double sized Red Alert game on BGG, with my partner in crime doing the very first unofficial scenario for it, we did one playtest together. Between us we tried four games. Now I'm doing some final proofreading on his scenario. All of this will be up on BGG soon.

I'm moving on now to an unofficial double board game of the C&C WWI design The Great War. This is just playing two games side by side, with a few necessary rules like moving from one board to the other for 2-4 Players. There are nine pairs of scenarios that seem made to do this, having taken place on the same day in the same battle. These are now listed in the Files section of BGG.

I've done playtests of doing the first three pairs, the last with my pal as a face to face opponent, and have a fourth set up on the table. The list of these applicable pairs from the Core Game, Tank Expansion, and the French Army Expansion, is now up in the BGG Files for this game under 'Adjacent Scenarios. They seem meant for this, as most of the terrain connects across the two maps. This also gives me a chance to replay old scenarios with the retrofit chart for adding the Special Personnel Figures introduced in the second expansion. Its a perfect Pandemic Project.