View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Public Survey Thread

Glad to!
Quote:
  1. How do you generally feel about figure repaints or figure mods in C3G?
    If there are no clix or other prepainted readily available figure, I wholeheartedly welcome any mods for a character we would otherwise not get. I got some glue and paints and enjoy the challenge of crafting a new figure, seeing how good I can get them to look and if they don't turn out perfect it's still better than a proxy. I also had no experience painting/modding beforehand so I still have proud memories of successfully pulling off my first ones, Sub-Zero and Scorpion.
  2. How many figure repaints and/or modifications have you personally completed/had someone complete for you?
    1. E - 10+ edit
      Mostly Mortal Kombat and the horror icons.

3. When it comes to repainted or modified figures for your own collection, do you:
    1. B - Enjoy making the ones I want, skip ones I don't care about.
      It's great having the C3G cards and step by step guides for figures I might otherwise be unsuccessful in custom making myself.

4. When it comes to repainted or modified figures for C3G do you feel that:
    1. A - I have enjoyed the rate of released repaints and mods.
      Keep 'em comin'. Waiting on da Terminator and Snake Eyes and Kratos, etc.

Last edited by Splash; November 30th, 2020 at 12:13 AM.