View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Dead of Winter last night. A tragic loss in the search for the cure. So close, but we had a string of bites (my children refuse to be cautious ) and lost on morale. My son (first time being a betrayer) spiked the Crisis the turn before, so he brought us down, though we exiled him immediately (we were already on to him) and so he failed to achieve victory. (He was pretty happy, though, knowing he crushed our poor colony!)

Great game, even in heartbreaking loss.
Oh how I wish we could get DoW to the table more. Love it.

Played Ticket to Ride Switzerland last night, with 3 players. this is my favorite map for 3 players with Europe a close second. I won by 1 point with the longest train providing the victory. CatScaper was distraught at her 1 point loss, especially since her train was only 2 shorter than mine. AuntNonScaper came in a distant 3rd even though she took 3 times as long for each of her turns. My dear sister takes winning very seriously, which is awesome. She is exhausted by the end like a prizefighter.