View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON :Using it on Himself
Can Deathcommander take turns via Heavy Support Command Beacon?
No, he's just taken a turn. The power is meant to allow another figure to take a turn (despite the probably accidental writing would suggest to those who are aspiring lawyers ^_~). (flameslayer93)
Does this have any 'official' backing? Because if not it really should be removed. I mean, I really cann't read the power anyway that wouldn't allow him to take another turn. I'm not 'aspiring' to be a rules lawyer, that's just how the card reads to me.
I'll alert the Rules Team. I'm 99% sure he's not supposed to be able to take another turn.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 18th, 2012 at 10:48 PM.